Cars of the Future Teacher’s Questions
- Give a few examples of how computers make your life easier.
- How could cars be improved? List a few examples.
- How is the EN-V different from cars on the road today?
- Why are scientists and engineers researching ways to make cars better? (Hint: What are some challenges that automobile drivers and manufacturers face?)
- How do Google’s self-driving cars detect objects on the road?
- Are there self-driving modes of transportation already in everyday use? List a few examples.
- What is AIDA? How does it help humans?
- Do you like the idea of a car keeping tabs on your mood, health and habits? Explain.
- What’s one downside of more people driving electric cars? Explain how scientists are working to solve this problem.
1. Give a few examples of how computers are already helping people to drive. (Hint: Think about how some people get directions these days.)
1. List a few pros and a few cons (advantages and disadvantages) of cars that are able to drive themselves.